Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Project Life | Week 10 & 11

Hey everyone! Here's my week's 10 & 11 as promised! Whoo hoo! 


Week 10: You can see I'm missing a photo here on this layout, that's because I forgot my phone and had no way of taking pictures when we went out to an extended family dinner, so I'm waiting on photos from my sister-in-law to get this on fully completed. 


Sun- Tues photos


Wed - Sat photos


And another 6x12 insert with 6 photos from our weekend road trip to the lake/st. paddy's parade. 

Week 11:


A very sparse week in the way of words and somewhat even photos... definitely a challenging week... I'm starting to realize the true benefit of taking those few minutes each day to jot something down and have a photo in mind that I've taken that day or plan to take the next day. There's something to be said for not waiting until the end of the week (for me anyway). I know there will likely be more weeks like this one, but I'm feeling reenergized and refocused on this project. I stumbled upon a new resource over the weekend: captureyour365.com. Although I haven't taken time to explore the actual site too much, I  did sign up for the daily emails that give inspiration/ideas for your photo-a-day project. Very helpful if you are struggling with an idea for the day or you're just looking for a new idea, so check it out. 


Here's the left side of week 11 


and the right side of week 11. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pages! What kind of 6x12 page protector are you using?

Cheri said...

the 6x12 page protectors are by American Crafts, I got mine at Archiver's.